Nace Engineering & Inspections Limited (NEIL) is a wholly Nigerian company managed by seasoned, experienced and young professionals with international reputation and diverse experience. Our aim is to become a world leader in our area of business, by networking with other reputable companies worldwide.
We are engaged primarily to render any of our quality services and our core areas are Engineering, Maintenance, Inspection & Integrity Reliability Service, Calibration, Upgrade of Oil & Gas Facilities, Procurement & Logistics, Metering & Instrumentation, Welding & Fabrication, etc. We are posed to deliver solutions to our esteemed client’s technical needs.
We equally ensured compliance with DPR, NIPEX, and other regulatory authorities in Oil & Gas industry in Nigeria. Our company has enjoyed varied years of work experience with some major IOCs and Marginal Field Operators in Nigeria. We are continuously working to become competent in the entire value chain of Oil and Gas industry within the region. We have enjoyed trust from client and delivered medium to high sized projects within our core services areas.
Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) management is highly prioritized by us. Our internal QHSE management is in line with relevant International Standards (ISO 9000, 14000 & 18000). Our Inspection, Testing and Certification and supply work is scheduled and carried out to ensure minimum disruption and downtime and maximum productivity to our customers.
Our greatest asset is you, our customer. As such, the services and equipment adopted are premeditated to deliver best practices in the industry. We strive to provide technologically advanced services exceeding expectation, while complying with both local international regulations.
Our Vision is to be a quality organization of innovators and entrepreneurs committed to:
• Profit as well as community enrichment
• Safety as top priority in assuring safe work procedures
• To maintain the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty and fairness in all business transactions.
• To offer our clients highest level of quality services at highly competitive prices.
• To provide quality services that meet international standard by leveraging on our expertise in various field of engineering, construction, oil & gas servicing and project management.
• To provide an enabling environment that is safe, healthy and conducive for carrying out our services.